- Teamwork – we believe in a collaborative approach, two heads are better than one
- Trust & Integrity – we invest our own personal pension funds in the same strategies we recommend to you
- Professionalism – we are committed to developing our skills and knowledge
Treating customers fairly
We believe that ‘treating customers fairly’ is about offering a first class business service to ensure a suitable/fair financial outcome. Our clients should be assured that this belief is embedded in the culture of our team.
- We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are paid.
- We welcome customer feedback on a regular basis.
- We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development.
- Our business is about our customers, and we are always conscious of this.
- We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
- We consider our customers when promoting new services and products and ensure that they are relevant to them.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during, and after the initial advice.
- Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our customers’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
- We meet our customers’ expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that are of an acceptable standard.
- We will ensure that our customers can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.